Join us for our first annual Pig Roast! This event will feature a whole hog on a spit barbecue and all the fixin’s in honour of the last day of Stampede.
– Welcome Drink (Orange & Cinnamon infused Bourbon Old Fashion)
– Spit Roasted pig from a local farm
– Seasonal spread. Think fresh local veggies, salad, house-made condiments.
– Menu Below
– Stampede wear encouraged
$49.95 includes tax & gratuity
Our regular cocktail and entire beer/wine list is available for purchase if you are craving something delicious to pair with the food.
If the weather doesn’t cooperate that evening don’t worry, we will move the dinner inside so everyone can still enjoy the evening.
**Seating** You will be seated at a table with the guests you purchase your ticket with, if there are four of you, you will need to purchase all four tickets together. Due to our Covid regulations we will not be able to move tables the day of to accomodate guests who didn’t purchase tickets together. Tables will be spaced accordingly & dividers used, MAX table size is six people.
As the chef will be bringing in specific food for this and preparing and marinating beforehand we are unable to offer any modifications.
Sunday Pig Roast Menu
Whole BBQ hog
- Pork and beans
- Heirloom tomato salad
- Potato salad
- Grilled corn
- Pickled pork sausage, wilted bitter greens
- BBQ carrots, buffalo ricotta, chimichurri
- Corn bread
- Summer fruit and cornmeal hand pie with chantilly crème fraiche for dessert